[amibroker] Re: Flagging Items

Thanks Graham,

I could try that.  It also dawned on me that I can just right click
and delete as I go.  But some times I like to go back through the
items that peaked my interest and cull them again against
themselves. I see the preferences let me assign a hot key to add to
watchlist too, so I could move them to another watchlist and
recull.  No big deal I guess. Thanks,

Bret

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> create a hotkey for removing a ticker from a watchlist, I use alt-
R.
> Then as you scan through teh tickers just erase the unwanted
tickers
> as you go.
>

> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:29:43 -0000, Quad Rate Serial Abby
> <quad_pumped_abby@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Tomasz (or anybody if I'm missing it),
> >
> > Maybe this exists and I have missed it, but here is the question.
> > How hard would it be to add a flag box next to a ticker list?
What
> > I mean is suppose one ran a scan for a group of stocks and saved
> > that to a watch list for review. Of course, you won't want all of
> > the results usually.  If you could flag a chart as you looked at
it,
> > then when you got thru the list, you could right click on the
list
> > and have the option of "Delete Flagged Items" or Copy Flagged
Items