[amibroker] Re: Amibroker foten hangs when running test

I also had this problem and have not resolved it..
It appears when there is a fair amount of data it hangs.
It does this on usa and australian databases and on latest version..
but not everytime.

If u find out what happens please let me know...
If you want i can try and provide data..

regards
moz