[amibroker] Re: Inaccurate time compression problem

TJ, many thanks for this.

Sam

> Hello,
>
> A relatively simple method is:
>
> 1) run Exploration in 1-minute interval:
>
> // move data from one bar to next bar
> AddColumn( Ref( O, 1 ), "O");
> AddColumn( Ref( H, 1 ), "H");
> AddColumn( Ref( L, 1 ), "L");
> AddColumn( Ref( C, 1 ), "C");
> AddColumn( Ref( V, 1 ), "V");
>
> 2. Export the data to ascii file (press "EXPORT" button in AA)
>
> 3. Re-import data exported in point 2 using Import wizard
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

timestamp of the day of last trade within a week/month (may not be
> > Friday or last day of the month) regardless of what is set
in "Time stamp of compressed intraday bars shows" radio buttons
> > If you uncheck this box and "time stamp of compressed intraday
bar" is set to END TIME of the interval, then weekly bars will be
> > time-stamped with last day of the week (sunday) and monthly bars
will be time-stamped with last day of the month regardless if

<amibroker@xxxx>

The