Re: [amibroker] Re: Inaccurate time compression problem

Hello,

GIGO (garbage-in garbage-out) rule applies to any software, including AB.

The only option is fixing input data. You can do this in Excel,
you can do this by importing data to AB, writing formula that adjust
minute time back using either OLE automation or exploration , export corrected
data and re-import. Anyway it is quite a bit of data.
Or... change the data vendor.

As for "Override: Weekly/monthly bars use day of last trade" option currently it is only
described in the release notes.

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.58.0 (as compared to 4.57.0)
new Preferences: Intraday setting
"Override: Weekly/monthly bars use day of last trade"
when checked (default) then weekly/monthly charts always use timestamp of the day of last trade within a week/month (may not be
Friday or last day of the month) regardless of what is set in "Time stamp of compressed intraday bars shows" radio buttons
If you uncheck this box and "time stamp of compressed intraday bar" is set to END TIME of the interval, then weekly bars will be
time-stamped with last day of the week (sunday) and monthly bars will be time-stamped with last day of the month regardless if
trading has occured on that day or not

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com