Re: [amibroker] Why I Get Both Yahoo & TC2000?

Hello,

Tools->Auto-update is ONLY FOR local database (that does NOT
use any plugin).

When you are using plugin you don't need to trigger
updates as they are all automatic.

Also values in Preferences are DEFAULTS only.
Current values (DB settings) are in
File->Database Settings

Follow the users guide
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_extsources.html