[amibroker] Inaccurate time compression problem

I have imported in a data file made up from 1 minute bars. The time
on each minute bar refers to the END period of that minute and
contains the price information of the previous 60 seconds of time.
For example, the 09:02 minute contains information about trades that
happened at 09:01:00 to 09:01:59.

When I import this in into Amibroker, the 1 min chart looks ok.
However, I start having problems when I look at intraday time
compressed periods, say for example 3 minute bar charts. If I look
at the 09:03 3 min bar, the data is coming from the 09:00, 09:01,
09:02 1 min bars. However, I need it to come from the 09:01, 09:02
and the 09:03 1 min bars due to the way 1 min bars are time stamped.

Is there a way to do this in Amibroker? Any suggestions on how to
solve this problem would be welcome.

Many thanks

Sam