[amibroker] One or two more questions about ApplyStop

Scenario: I have gone long intraday and will exit the trade on the
open if some future bar opens above ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice,1). My
ApplyStop() will take a profit of, say, 10 points any time it's
offered. This is an amount that could easily appear before the close
of the entry day.

1) Do I need to set "Allow same bar exit," or will the ApplyStop()
fire without that?

2) If I do not set "Allow same bar exit" and a 10-point profit appears
before the end of the entry day, what happens?  How is the profit
credited, if it is? (I can't seem to find such a case in my current
tests, but it surely must be an issue.)

3) What happens if the exit-on-Open fires, and the ApplyStop() would
have fired later in that bar?  AB seems to give me credit for exiting
on the profit stop even though the trade should have been closed many
points lower.

4) Is this yet another reason to master loops?

Thanks.

Owen