[amibroker] How to do long process 1 time only ?

Hi,

I have quotes in 1 mn.
I have formula with things like this :
for( i = 1; i < BarCount; i++ )
{ etc...

First time I show the graphs, it take time.
It'is right, they are many quotes ( 1mn ), and I have a AFL formula with
long process.
OK.

What I dont understand it is the following fact.
If I try to scroll the graph or zoom it, each click take the same time than
the first time.
Or near, I dont know, but I feel like it take the same time.
The cpu is 100% during this time.

Why AB reprocess all my stuff ?
There is a way to say to AB in AFL code :

>From Here Do It One Time Next Click Reuse Your Job
{
All my stuff
}