Re: [amibroker] Backtest not considering all signals

Hello,

1. Yes you are running out of capital.
500 symbols * 2000 = $100000

2. Depending on success or failure of first trades
equity may drop from initial value hence you may need even
more funds at start

3. Trades occur on buy/sell signals only. It is very unlikely
to generate entry signal at all symbols at the same time
(unless you specifically coded this way)

4. Run your backtest in "DETAILED MODE" then you will see
how your remaining cash changes everyday and if you have any
cash left. You will see also buy/sell signals generated everyday.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com