[amibroker] Re: Equity() in Buy/Sell conditions

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for your reply. I have also tried it with checking for Equity
being greater or equal to its MA.
The main problem I am having is, that Equity doesn't seem to give
correct results when it is called before Buy/Sell are evaluated.

I guess, that is because each statement would get evaluated for the
whole array. Which is kind of a chicken egg-problem too ;)

Is there a way of having this kind of relationship at all, where
statements are interpreted in a kind of inteleaved fashion, so that
they might reference each others results.

I have worked with tradesignals equila language, which would run a
script in an iterative fashion for each day/bar, rather than
processing the whole array at once.

I think, theoretically, for each day, the previous' days equity should
be known so that I could use it in the current days Buy rule

Bests
~Lars