[amibroker] Re: How to explore a system ?

Double click one of the trades in the backtest.
Arrows will appear on your chart, these are real time trading signal
arrows. A right click on the trade gives you options such as show
arrows for raw signals (this is what you want), show arrows for
actual trades (won't show until tommorow if you have a one day delay)

Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ajay Joglekar