From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:52 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB Editor file Association

To change the program that opens a file

  1. Open My Documents.

    If the file you want is not located in My Documents or its subfolders, use Search to find it. To open Search, click Start, point to Search, and then click For Files or Folders.

  2. Right-click the file you want to open in a different program, and then click Properties.
  3. On the General tab, click Change.
  4. Click the name of the program in which you want the file to open.

Notes

  • To open My Documents, double-click the My Documents icon on your desktop.
  • This change affects all files that have the same file name extension as the file you selected. For example, if you change the program that opens a .jpg file, all .jpg files will open in this program.
  • You can also change the program that opens a file by right-clicking the file, clicking Open With, and then clicking the program name. If the program you want is not displayed, click Browse.