[amibroker] AB ver 4.6.3 - editing

I keep my original custom files in new directory I created as ...\Formula\Custom AFL

When I load a new indicator and edit it ... when I save the file it gets saved in the Custom directory. So my original file does not get updated ...

Problem is AB may create several copies of same file and they all mayby be at different levels ... and I never know which is the latest file unless I use Windows explorer and look at time stamp

How could I make sure that the master file in Custom\AFL also gets updated?

Thanks

Ara