From: kw_odonian [mailto:kw_odonian@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 November 2004 7:25 p.m.
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Seeing double arrows - how to fix?

With later versions of AB (since early Fall, I think) I've noticed
that double-clicking on a ticker from the Automatic Analysis (AA)
window - either from Backtesting or Explore results - shows two arrows
on the same bar, e.g. a buy signal shows two green arrows, a sell
signal gives two red arrows.

If I turn off "Show Arrows" in parameters, I'll then see one arrow on
the same chart; BUT if I double-click on another ticker in the AA
window, then no arrows are seen at all, which isn't the desired behavior.

Obviously I just need to see one arrow per bar/signal when the ticker
is double-clicked in the AA window; does anyone know how to fix this
please?

kw