[amibroker] Re: if PositionLong(LastPosition) then

If you translating directly from the pseudo code below, i think you
can ignore the "if positionlong(Lastposition)".  During backtesting,
AB will know when you have a long/short position open for that
symbol.  Basically it won't let you close out a position you don't
have.

So you can change:
-----------
>     if PositionLong(LastPosition) then