[amibroker] Re: help with audible alerts

Andre,

All back-slashes within a string must be doubled:

AlertIf( buysignal, "SOUND C:\\Documents and Settings\\ANDRE DE
 HAVILLAND\\Desktop\\fanfare3.wav", "Audio alert", 0);

(this got me quite a few times)...

Walt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andre7120"