From: Dimension
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 3:28 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Indicator Formula vs Chart

Cool…thanks.  The only thing is in my case, I would have lot of those “copies” (files with the “~”) popping up…I still think copies or instances should be associated with the charts themself, and not show in the Indicator tree, unless the user decides to explicitly make it a “core formula”.  That is just a design and subjective preference of course…tomato vs. tomaaaato