Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.64.0 BETA released

Tailgating on Chris' message here.  I like this
approach also but having trouble with the Formula Tree

it folds every time I select an indicator and double
click it.  For some pages that have say 5 panes, I
find it frustrating to have to expand the directory
tree every time I select an indicator from the custom
area.   It must be an option/preference in AB but I've
not found it.
Also the indicator formula window is launched in
minimized mode.  How about if I could set it to where
it's not buried down below the chart window
completely, say 1/2 collapsed/
Regards
JOE
--- Christoper <turkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

I like this a lot better, I used to have to organize
everything with
naming conventions and such, but with this, directory
structure is
visible within AB itself.

This will save time and will alow me to really have a
"testing"
directory, that I can blow away with no regrets.

One question though:  Can we change the default
location of this
formulas directory?

Currently I keep all of my AFL in a folder in "My
Documents" folder to
make sure it is backed up with all my stuff.  Being
able to point AB
to a different default folder would make this much
easier.

- chris

Check group FAQ at:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT