[amibroker] Re: microsoft visual 6 windows xp sp2

I never tried to install software on another language platform. That
may be a problem. But, maybe the question is whether anyone has
installed MS Visual 6 on a XP with SP2. It seems that those of us
who already had MS Visual installed and upgraded to SP2 are not
having problems.

Has anyone installed it on a XP with SP2 without any errors? If so
then the problem may not be SP2 at all.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s.carrasset" <s.carrasset@xxxx>
wrote:
> I suppose the reason is that my windows xp is Eng
>
> and my install cd of visual 6 is french
>
> stephane
>

> Tomasz Janeczko a écrit :
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am using Windows XP SP 2 and Visual C++ 6.0 everyday and
compile
> > AmiBroker on this setup WITHOUT ANY SINGLE PROBLEM.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

Terms
> > > of Service.

> > > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/
> > >
> > > Check group FAQ at:
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >

> > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > http://www.amibroker.com/
> >
> > Check group FAQ at:
> >

> > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> > click here

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129n75gnj/M=298184.5584357.6650215.30011
76/D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1101146070/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb
0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400>

subject=Unsubscribe>