Re: [amibroker] Attachments are ON again

> Hi Tomasz,
>
> Monday, November 22, 2004, 4:30:05 AM, you wrote:
>
> TJ> Hello,
>
> TJ> By popular demand I have re-enabled attachments on this list.
> TJ> Be warned however that they may be disabled again if viruses hit it again.
>
> It's almost inevitable that they will return, however I am strongly
> in favor of leaving the attachments ON regardless.
>
> I suspect *very* few folks on this list will be fooled.  Perhaps as a
> condition of joining the list a couple of sentences warning about
> this, and about the need for adequate protection, might be in order.
> It's all you can do, besides banning violators.

This is not what I am afraid of. I am afraid of e-mails with SPOOFED "FROM"
address that appear to be from me or some other "old-time" user of this list
so people may think the e-mail is legitimate. I can not ban such senders.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com