RE: [amibroker] Re: Stochastics plotted on price chart ATTN Ara & Antonio

Hi Jean,

1. Open the "Indicator Builder";
2. Select "Custom" tab;
3. Add an empty pane;
4. in the "Scaling" section, choose "Automatic";
5. in the "Grid Line" section, choose:
   - Show dates;
   - +20/80.
6. Then, copy the code below and paste it in the empty pane and press
"Apply".

//-------------------------------------------------------------------
GraphXSpace = 3;

Plot(C,"Close",colorBlack,styleCandle|styleOwnScale);

Period = Param("Period",14,1,100,1);
Ksmooth = Param("K Smooth",3,1,100,1);
Dsmooth = Param("D Smooth",3,1,100,1);

SlowStoc_D = StochD(Period,Ksmooth,Dsmooth);
Signal_D = EMA(SlowStoc_D,5);
Plot(SlowStoc_D,"Slow %D",colorGreen,styleLine);
Plot(Signal_D,"Signal %D",colorRed,styleLine);

/*
FastStoc_K = StochK(Period,Ksmooth);
Signal_K = EMA(FastStoc_K,5);
Plot(FastStoc_K,"fast %K",colorGreen,styleLine|styleLeftAxisScale);
Plot(Signal_K,"Signal %D",colorRed,styleLine);
*/

You can also obtain a more quickly result, using the D&D feature:
	http://www.amibroker.net/video/dragdrop1.html

Regards,
	Antonio