[amibroker] Re: Second Request-- Off-Topic: Control Window Locations With Dual Monitors

I read and re-read your post, I run XP Pro and where every I last
closed it is where it is gonna pop up when I launch the software....
IF I leave it in the upper left monitor that is where it comes up.
IF I leave it in the lower right monitor that is where it comes up
when I launch the program....

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>
wrote:

> So Ken if I understand you right it is that you want AB open up
> exactly where you put it before you closed the program.  Is this
> reffering to one version or multiple versions of the program open?
>
> Mark
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Greg" <gphanson2@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Good Day Ken,
> > I've been using three monitors since Windows ME. AB has never
been
> > problem for me. But there are plenty of programs that will not
> > respond to establishing a permanent window location. There are
> > freeware programs that suggest that they can solve the problem
but
> > are not always successful. ATI Video cards come with ability to
do
> > what you want but again is not always successful. I have a
> crippled
> > Calendar program I use for the Yahoo economic calendar info and
it
> is
> > intentionally written to prohibit its saving its position to
> another
> > monitor. You get this ability if you purchase non crippled copy.
> > It's all in how the program is written. These are my experiences.
> >
> > Greg
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > I am hoping someone can respond to my request about locations
> where
> > > program windows open on a dual monitor setup.
> > >
> > > With this world-wide list, most of whom use Windows, surely
> someone
> > has
> > > solved this problem or can point me to a location where others
> > describe
> > > the solution.
> > >
> > > Ken

Google
> > > reveal some pages with answers to this question.
> > >
> > > If you understand what I am asking, can you direct me to some
> help
> > or
> > > answer the question.
> > >
> > > Again: XP Pro.  Close a program when it is in the Primary
> monitor
> > and
> > > later it will appear in the secondary monitor upon startup (or
> vice
> > > versa); how to control which monitor in which a program
> restarts??
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Ken
> > >
> > > ---