From: Greg [mailto:gphanson2@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 11:32 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Cleanup database

Good Day,
I've been thinking about this for some time now and i guess this is
the time to bring it up. Could someone add to the cleanup script the
ability to have the script call the none traded stock to the screen
as well. I would then have the internet profile running. Yahoo could
then verify the dead stock status and if the stock has been given an
new symbol. Many time i have gone over the deleted stock list and
have found the stocks are still valid only that they have gained a
new sysmbol.

Greg

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> No it does NOT connect to internet at all. It just checks your
> > local database
> >> The script is described in the newsletter:
> >>
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/05-2000.html
> >>

> >> Best regards,
> >> Tomasz Janeczko
> >> amibroker.com