Re: [amibroker] interactive brokers problem

>>I have sent several emails to c/s concerning my r/t amibroker-
>>interactive broker combination. I have downloded the plugin-in and
>>followed all instructions on setting up the database. But instead of

I've have a similar problem with tech support at AmiBroker. After a few
trys, they don't respond to email. I wrote them again yesterday and resent
the same email this morning concerning a problem I'm having, no answer so
I'll try here. Any help would be much appreciated.

Dear AmiBroker,

Yes, I saved the database, then shut AmiBroker down and tried again with
the same results. Placing IB.DLL into the \PlugIns directory causes most of
the collected data to disappear.

How do I install the new IB.DLL without losing my collected data? If this
is not possible, please tell me so I can make the change and start
collecting data over again.

Thank you,