[amibroker] Off-Topic: Control Window Locations With Dual Monitors

Perhaps someone can guide me.

My problem is not being able to control in which monitor a program will
open its main window (or sub windows) when the program starts.  This
applies sometimes to Amibroker, but gives me fits with many if not most
of my other applications.

I thought I read long ago that if you press SHIFT when clicking the
close window "X", that the Windows PS will "remember" the location of
that window and it will reopen in that location next time.  It does not
seem to work for me in my XP Pro.

I have not been successful in concocting search terms in Google to
reveal some pages with answers to this question.

If you understand what I am asking, can you direct me to some help or
answer the question.

Again: XP Pro.  Close a program when it is in the Primary monitor and
later it will appear in the secondary monitor upon startup (or vice
versa); how to control which monitor in which a program restarts??

Thanks,

Ken

---