[amibroker] sectors, groups, industries and other fun stuff

Guys, I am having some problems.  ^_^

Let's go for starters:

We name groups and sectors and industries a bit differently in Japan
than in the US, so of course the US template has to be seriously
reworked for over here.

Originally I had intended to call the 33 sub indices on the TSE
'sectors'.  (Things like 'Pulp & Paper Products', etc.)  But, this
didn't work so well. Why? Because 'sectors' cannot even be accessed
from 'symbol information' (why is that?). The choices are Market,
Industry and Group.  So I gave up that idea, and put everything in
Sectors = Unassigned.  In keeping with that idea, I renamed all the
other sectors to sector 2, 3, 4, etc.

Then I named the 33 sub indices as Industries.  This appears to work
okay (other than that the task of getting completely rid of the US
template is a very time consuming one), but there are some odd things
I don't understand.

1) In the workspace, under Sectors, there is an empty Group 255.  Why
is it there, and how can I make it go away?

2) Also under Sectors, there is an empty Sector 8.  Same question,
and why is there a Sector 8 under Sectors?

3) Is there a more logical way of doing this than the way I'm
attempting to do it?

I am sure this is great for the American market, which is TJ's prime
market, and so I understand.  But I sure would like to know how to
set this up easily and correctly for Japan.

Yuki