[amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

Maybe you should and then read it with an open mind.  BTW, I'd call
your opinion incredibly naive... almost like the nazi appeasement
mentality before WWII.  Ever been to the middle east?  Iraq while it
was under Saddam?  Obviously not so all you know is the propaganda
you've been fed.  So yes, let's stick to trading.

Regards,

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Keith Osborne" <kosborn3@xxxx>
wrote:
> Mark, maybe you should do the same for "US Military Victories" and
see what
> you get!! I would not call it a victory and it is a political
website!!!!!!!

> regards.......Keith
>
> PS. could everyone get back to the topic of this group!!
>
>   _____

that's
> not
> > the place, and my english is not so good.
> > be sure i don't like you, and boycott any "US goods and
services"as
> i can.
> >
> > The end.
> > stephane
> >
> > Ps: even the ocnsideration about white wine will not have a longer
> and
> > detailled dicussion here.
> >
> > quanttrader714 a écrit :
> >

> > > I'm so sick of America bashing.  What is truly nonsense is your
> > > comment.  America **IS** the land of freedom, especially for
you.
> > > You'd be speaking German if it wasn't for the United States, so
> drop
> > > the snooty BS.  If you have a problem with us, why don't you
> start a
> > > boycott of all US goods and services, beginning with this
website.

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s.carrasset"
<s.carrasset@xxxx>
> > > wrote:
> > > <snip> it is like if you write that america is
> > > <snip>

> > > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/
> > >
> > > Check group FAQ at:
> > >

> > > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> > > click here
> > >
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129238587/M=298184.55
> 84357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP
> =1100874445/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://ww
> w.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400>

> > >     * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> > >       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> > >

> > > __________ Information NOD32 1.876 (20040924) __________
> > >
> > > Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.
> > > http://www.nod32.com
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290t3ukm/M=298184.55
84357.6650215.3001176/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1100904175/A=2434970/R=0/
SIG=11edksnhv/*http://www.
> netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185402> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6
650215.3001176/D=groups/S=