Re: [amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary
  • From: Natasha M S <dynomitedoll_ddd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:41:05 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

To all ,
      I really dont know what i have started under this topic .Maybe it was my bad luck that i was the first to respond about the increase in price.but within a day a lot of ground has been covered from many running to defend increase in price most of them comfortabley haveing life long amibroker licences bought at very low prices maybe before i was born but my main aim for the response was the word ( ## PROBABLY ## necessary increase in price in the subject Re:weak dollar )maybe tilt in favour against the increase .I thought there would be many in trial period who would respond but all the response has been from well entrenched amibroker members who will have no more dollars to contribute (dont misunderstand me please) .U see we seem to be the only  gang under the trial period or the only ones using  the user group in the trial period or the only serious ones or ??????
       There was one response that it doesnt matter even if u price the package for $2000
it is still a bargain but i have already heard about something called fair value of a stock since we are both now in the same business if you think buying gold  at current price is fair value then u are free to buy and pave your house with it .Me i prefer marble.
     We are going to air our views very freely in this mail which is our final view on the subject and no offence intended for anyone .
      There were many responses about what would happen if Mr J was hit by a truck or suffered some misfortune but then u guys contradict yourselves because u are now worried about your own  investment the one you made when amibroker was in bear phase and dirt cheap now some of u want free life memberships for something u bought zillions of years ago .same guys talking about villas in tahiti.Maybe some want to form some exclusive club about amibroker founder members and then keep away the rest unless they are rich enough to live in tahiti.
      Some have already exchanged photographs i gather well thats good .
       Yuki Taga san ,Dozo shitsurei atau gomen kudasai .but frankly I think you have tunnel vision .You only see everything in terms of american and yen . and the nikkei 225. The rest of the world is irrelevant for you.I think you should start the day with brahms and  by observing the australian spy.which begins as your market begins with the rising sun. Arigato Gozaimasu for your comments but i differ on many of your views.You have quoted Paul Volker but that is not the gospel those are his views and you have given his views 75 percent chance .The remaining 25 percent is a big percentage .i would have preferred to hear your views on the dollar not quote someone else.if you draw a fibonacci spiral on the yen both clock wise and anti clockwise the dollar is due for a bounce in the near term . (Of course i am an amateur ).I been to Japan sir and i seen how it works .I didnt quite understand the ground Guatamala bit or what it meant but liked your  home made sembei.Your Tsukiji more
 impressive than your Nikkei and your fugu heavenly.
            About wines  I am no wine drinker so i had expert views from my mother (born and lived in france )and i dont know anything about saki but in her opinion the wines made by the Perrin family are not to be trusted . The best wines are from Bordeaux made from the cabernet grape .We have a few in our celler and we wont trade them for anything.
             This is a bullish phase in all markets especially emerging markets and so this is your time to strike (TJ everyone calls u that so i will take the liberty of doing the same)since interest in stocks and commodities is at maximum and so are trading software. A rise in one hundred dollars overnite is something i will reconsider since i am not a wealthy person and maybe would have to pool my resources with my friends to get a copy.
                   These are my final views on the subject that was started but then i am a prospective client and you all are already hooked to amibroker.
                 I would like to clear one more thing . I already have a licenced working copy (friends) which i am trying to get a hang of and using and if a price rise is a must then it is a must .Facts of life .They say trend is your friend.I would also like to say that i have benifitted immensly from the group all have been helpful and whatever i ahve said here in this mail should not be taken as offence.
            Thanks.
N M S

quanttrader714 <quanttrader714@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm so sick of America bashing.  What is truly nonsense is your
comment.  America **IS** the land of freedom, especially for you.
You'd be speaking German if it wasn't for the United States, so drop
the snooty BS.  If you have a problem with us, why don't you start a
boycott of all US goods and services, beginning with this website.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s.carrasset" <s.carrasset@xxxx>
wrote:
<snip> it is like if you write that america is
> a land of freedom ^_^, it is a non sense.
<snip>

> stephane

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

DyDoll_ddd