[amibroker] Re: Plse help! APPLYSTOP() and BUYPRICE, SELLPRICE

1 - Have you plotted the StopPriceArr to know that this is correct?
Or is it changing each bar, such that the stop is always fluctuating
and the price will never trigger it.  You might need something like
StopPriceArr = HighestSince(Buy, StopPriceArr, 1) to kinda lock in
the trail.

2 - If you are trying to plot the stop you may need to utilize
Equity(1); somewhere in your code.

I might not understand your system too well, so perhaps additional
clarification might help...

- chris