[amibroker] Re: Weak dollar - rise in selling prices will probably be necessary

Good Day,
That's good to know. I thought you might be an old f___ like me. When
you get to my age you tend to worry over much. Regards to Yuki - you
brightened my day.

Greg
> Hell,o
>
> > For those that can your idea is a good one. One of my fears is
that
> > Thomaz may quit this work and then what the hell are we going to
do.
> Why should I ?  This business is actually the best thing I did in
my life
> and I tried a whole bunch of other options too.
> I am also quite young (35 years old) so I also do not plan to
retire anytime soon.
> For five years now the business is on constant growth path so you
don't need to worry.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

I've

<jelandry@xxxx>
> >>   wrote:
> >>   >
> >>   > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
> >>   <amibroker@xxxx>
> >>   > wrote:
> >>   > > Yuki,
> >>   > >
> >>   > > As always an interesting reading from you ;-)
> >>   > >
> >>   > > As to:
> >>   > > > The price rise is fair, although I'm surprised AB is
> >>   > > > not priced in Euros.
> >>   > > There is only one reason - majority of AB users come from
USA,
> >>   > > so AB is priced in dollars for their convenience.
> >>   > >
> >>   > > Best regards,
> >>   > > Tomasz Janeczko
> >>   > > amibroker.com
> >>   > >
Federal
> >>   > Reserve. If
> >>   > > > *he* says there is *that* high a chance of serious
trouble,
> >>   > have to
> >>   > > > pay attention to the risk, a risk that in my entire life
> >>   date
> >>   > has
> >>   > > > been pretty much negligible.
> >>   > > >
> >>   > > > It's always such an interesting game, the world
economy.
> > For a
> >>   > > > couple of years or more now, East Asia, in particular
Japan
> > and
> >>   > > > China, have been subsidizing US consumption by buying
> > dollars,
> >>   > thus
> >>   > > > allowing the US to keep interest rates absurdly low, in
> > sense,
> >>   > > > loaning your customers money so that they can continue
> > buy
> >>   > from
> >>   > > > you.  Even the most ignorant businessman would rather
> > quickly
> >>   > realize
> >>   > > > that this is unsustainable.  And any attempt to sustain
it
> > would
> >>   > > > result in an inevitable crash much worse than simply
facing
> > up
> >>   > to the
> >>   > > > adjustment that is necessary right now.  Also, Americans
> > have
> >>   > > > re-elected the big tax cutter, who is also a champion of
> > big
> >>   > spending
> >>   > > > and big government (and who, I suspect, secretly wants
> > play
> >>   an
> >>   > > > invigorated version of William Jennings Bryan in a
Broadway