RE: [amibroker] UltraEdit

Incorporating a new language is a somewhat ugly process, one of UE's weakest
points, one I really hope will improve some day.

Still, it's quite doable. Basically, you need to edit the current wordfile,
and insert the contents of the AFL wordfile into it (assuming you don't
already have some version of it in there).

Search for 'highlighting' in the UE Help; you'll find instructions there.

Dave Merrill