[amibroker] Re: Coding Question

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "W Schmidt" <william.schmidt@xxxx>
wrote:

Thanks all for your very helpful advise. Bill's code pretty much does
exactly what I was looking for - a very nice bit of code.
Do you find that this "unusual" volume scan versus same cummulative
period average helps re finding trade candidates. I'm hoping to use
as additional tweak to existing T3 based exploration.

Best Regards,

Dean H.