[amibroker] Re: SECOND POSTING - HELP WITH POSITIONSIZE TOMASZ AND OTHERS

With all due respect, readers don't usually code complex questions
like these, especially if there hasn't already been some effort
exhibited.

OR... maybe people just dont' know how to code this thing...

just my 2 cents...

- chris