[amibroker] Re: - getting comodities and FOREX data

Hi Thomas,

But in "news & updates" they posted:

"10/13/2004 : New build of the Version 3.06 of Dynaorder is published
(Build 20041012)."

just one month ago.

Maybe in dynastore's forums you could have a better luck
http://www.dynastore.info/

Regards
Pedro.

<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Programme\HyperOrder\SDK\HyperOrder%20SDK.chm::/HTML/F_Sel