RE: [amibroker] Re: - getting comodities and FOREX data

Hi Pedro,

So all you have to do is simply to make a refresh at this way ?
Does it than update multiple missing bars ?
If yes, it would be great !!!
Currently i import the metatrader history through a macro tool.

Best regards

Thomas Zmuck
www.tradingbasis.com