RE: [amibroker] Re: Float Analysis Alerts

I will work on it and get back to you.  Yes I think It can be done (if it
has not been done already)

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian [mailto:cadvantag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 7:08 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Float Analysis Alerts

 Dimension,

I would be very interested in getting data like "Float" from sites
like Yahoo or MoneyCentral.

Low Float stocks with Good Earnings/Revenue has been some of the
hottest stocks out there. (Right now that is)

Do you know how to create a dll that would extract "Float" data?

Thanks,
Brian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dimension <dimension@xxxx> wrote:
> If you find nothing regarding this, let me know...i have an idea
of how to
> do this, but it would involve a script function or dll add-in to
pull the
> Float from some site like yahoo.  The system I was think off would
track
> when the volume traded over a certain period exceeds the float.  I
have
> found that when spikes in volume only low float stocks occur, the
tend to
> become ST momo plays.
>
> While I can pretty much figure out how to get the latest daily
float for a
> security, I don't know of any where that offers historical float
(or any
> other fundamentals), does anyone?

Check group FAQ at: