[amibroker] APPLYSTOP() in AITM-System

Hello usergroup!

In my AITM trading-system buy- and sell-signals are generated at
CLOSE and executed at next open. Stops are set at the last
SwingHighs/-lows before the signal occurred. Those SH/SH´s are
written in an array "StopPriceArr". A close beyound/below a stop
should turn the position and be executed at next open.
Can someone help me to code the stops?

So far I coded:

SetTradeDelays( 1, 1, 1, 1 ) ;
SetOption("ActivateStopsImmediately",True);
.
.
.
BUY=BuyCondition;
SELL=SellCondition;
ApplyStop(0,2,StopPriceArr,2);
Short = Sell;
Cover = Buy;

It seems it is not working as I expected and actually I am not
surprised by it, cause I cannot make a sense of the combinations of
ApplyStop-paramaters.

Can you?

Thanx in advance
enzo