[amibroker] Re: Display AB on two monitors

Almost forgot,

Then after I have everything where I wanted, say I have AB stretched
across several screens and windows located where I want them you can
then pull up your "workspace" (goto "view" at the top of your screen
and select workspace) and go under "layouts" tab and I save as a
global layout.  Then when AB pop's up you just click on the layout
and it arranges everything where they need to be because even if you
have AB one way it seems to arrange things anyways so the layout is
a great idea to solve that issue....

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "becksoffice2002"