[amibroker] Re: - getting comodities and FOREX data

I'm trying to make AB-Hyperserver (on demand) connection (Alpari
feeded), historical quotes are retrieved but I can't obtain realtime
quotes, I have to do manual refreshes.

If you like this way, you can try it. Symbol quotes are the same used
in Metatrader (EURUSD, USDAUD, and so on).

Good luck.
Pedro.