RE: [amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

> I didn't know UltraEdit would case correct. Cool! I always thought it
> should but even though I'd check that option, it wouldn't do it. I
> just tried it again and it does correct for some of my keywords but
> not others. Strange. Must mean I have a bug in my file but the reason
> isn't obvious.

Do you have the words that don't work capped how you want them in your
wordfile? Outside of that, check the UE help topic "Syntax Highlighting
(Advanced menu/Configuration)". The following is from there, and might
apply:

"Note that ALL words starting with the same character may be on the same
line or spread across multiple lines, however if they are spread across
multiple lines the lines must be one after the other with no empty lines or
other line lines between them.

If the language is case sensitive, the letter 'A' is different from 'a' and
so words starting with 'A' MUST be on a different line from words starting
with 'a'.  If the language is case insensitive words starting with the
letter 'A' must be on the same line as words starting with the letter 'a'."

> On a question you posed to someone else, I just downloaded a 30 day
> trial of Macro Express. Somebody else on this thread recommended it
> a week or two ago.

That's one that's been recommended to me a number of times. Have you tried
pulling the auto-complete entries out of AB with it yet?

Dave