[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx> wrote:
[...]
> > it's really simple. Just use a macrorecorder and pull all keywords out
> > of the auto-complete list. This way I created the syntax file for
jedit.

> > Wolfgang
>
> You've got me interested Wolfgang. I'm not current using a macro
program,
> but I've considered it for a bunch of other reasons, so I'd certainly be
> open to this.
>
> What exactly do you record? Ctrl-spacebar to bring up the auto-complete
> list, then what?

Sorry, I used the wrong wording. It is more a macro programming tool
than a recorder. So I didn't record the macro. I programmed it.

> While we're talking about this, what macro program do you use? Do you
> recommend it in general?

I use AutoIt (http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/index.php) in
scripts and programs and ShortCut (http://www.typer.de/) for short
interactive things. I can recommend both programs but AFAIK there is
no english version/documentation for ShortCut available.

Wolfgang