[amibroker] Re: New highs/lows indicator?

Jens,
first you must decide what timeframe you want to use.
Let's assume you want the number of new lows for a 100-day period.

Then something like this will work (scan):

Timeframe = 100; //choose your timeframe
NewLos = (LLV( Ref(L,-1),  Timeframe ) == Ref(L,-1);

Filter = NewLos; //now filter for your stocks

//Now you are creating an artificial ticker symbol:

AddToComposite(Filter,"~NewLows","X",1|2|4|16);

After this, you can plot the artificial ticker with
just like any indicator:

NewLo = Foreign ("~NewLows","X") ;  // This is your plot

With NEW HIGHS it is bascically the same, just use HHV instead of LLV.

Hope this helps.

Werner

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "meningsloes3003" <hildestal@xxxx>