From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 7:14 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of 1000+
symbols in AmiBroker?

Bob,

It IS operative, but simply the eSignal Data Manager does NOT remove
the symbols EVEN if DbcRemoveSymbol function eSignal API HAS BEEN
CALLED.
This happens if program attempts to remove symbols quicker than about 10
requests per second.

If 3rd party program calls DbcRemoveSymbol more often then eSignal Data
Manager simply
IGNORES remove request.

This is a bug in eSignal Data manager.

And when "wait for backfill' is checked everythign slows down so
actually the speed of removing
symbols is slower and eSignal bug does not surface.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com