[amibroker] TimeFrameGetPrice related question

Who can explain the following to me?"

What I like to do is to work on an intraday timeframe and still use
daily high, low and opening.
The code below is just a test and returns for the last statement:
Plot(TimeFrameGetPrice( "0", inDaily,
0 ),"TodayOpen",colorDarkGrey,styleLine); a wrong value for the
opening.
I've checked the database settings and adjusted day/night/24 hour
sessions in various ways. I also tested the formula on different
timeframes and databases, Expandlast and Expandfirst, no results.
It still returns wrong values. The funnny thing however is that the
second and third statemants work just fine. I don't know if the
previous/current day make this impossible or that it is something
else.

I'm sure there is something I overlook, who can help me?

kind regards,

Frans.

The complete test code:
Plot(Close,"Close",colorBlack,styleCandle);
Plot(TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inDaily, -
1 ),"HighYest",colorGreen,styleLine);
Plot(TimeFrameGetPrice( "L", inDaily, -
1 ),"LowYest",colorRed,styleLine);
Plot(TimeFrameGetPrice( "0", inDaily,
0 ),"TodaysOpen",colorDarkGrey,styleLine);