[amibroker] Ehler's Distant Coefficient Filter

Hello
I have been trying for several days to try to translate the
TradeStation code for Ehlers Distant Coefficient Filter and can't
seem to get it to work.  I seem to just get a straight line

If someone has the AmiBroker code for it, or can translate this for
me I would be most appreciative

TradeStation Code:
Inputs: Price((H+L)/2),
        Length(15);

Vars:   count(0),
        LookBack(0),
        SumCoef(0),
        Num(0),
        Filt(0);

Array:  Coef[25](0),
        Distance2[25](0);

For count = 0 to Length - 1 begin
    Distance2[count] = 0;
    For LookBack = 1 to Length begin
        Distance2[count] = Distance2[count] + (Price[count] - Price
[count + LookBack])*(Price[count] - Price[count + LookBack]);
    end;
    Coef[count] = Distance2[count];
end;
Num = 0;
SumCoef =0;
For count = 0 to Length -1 begin
    Num = Num + Coef[count]*Price[count];
    SumCoef = SumCoef + Coef[count];
end;
If SumCoef <> 0 then Filt = Num / SumCoef;

Plot1(Filt, "Ehlers");
***********************

My attempt to translate this is as follows:

 // Ehler's Distant Coefficient Filter

Pr = (H+L)/2;
Length = 27;
for(i = 0; i < Length -1; i++)