Re: [amibroker] Re: BarsSince(Buy)

Among other comments, qqqqq_99999_qqqqq wrote:

>I'm worried that more and more of your replies ends with similar remarks.
>I don't understand why sincere questions/requests irritate you.

Tomasz has become a bit testy because he receives the same questions too
often, and too many of them deal with issues that are covered in his
documentation or that he has explained to the group before.  (He has
been receiving pretty much the same question from me for two or three
years.)  As is true with many experts, he eventually finds it a strain
to be patient with people who cannot be bothered to solve their own
problems, or cannot do so with what he believes to be an adequate degree
of help.  Regrettably, as Amibroker expands from a relatively limited
market of mostly-savvy pioneers, the number of users like me, who either
are not capable of mastering sophisticated software or are not
interested in becoming programmers in order to become traders, will grow
a lot faster than the number of people like Dimitris.

Oh, with regard to my original note:  No doubt someone will have noticed
that the BuyPrice made no sense with that entry.  So did I, eventually.
It's a variation I have used often of late, and I typed it without
thinking.  (Another example of what Tomasz finds irritating!)  The
Max(O,...) was unnecessary.

Owen Davies