[amibroker] Re: BarsSince(Buy)

Yes,
I politely support this request as well.

I know we could all write - let's say for example - the "Money Flow
Index" in several lines of code (or just one, I know) but it is so
much NICER for us non-programmers to just write "MFI(days)".

So Tomasz, why not give us your BarsSinceEntry loop example as a
simple pre-programmed function, something like:

BarsSinceEntry(10)

Werner

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "qqqqq_99999_qqqqq"