[amibroker] Re: Monitoring RT IntraDay charts of 1000+ symbols in AmiBroker?

You are correct Jim...
In my case this is OK since, when I get an alert, I then add it to
my real-time (1 minute) and backfill and lets me see what happened
since... There would still be a 80 symb limit on the minute data...

I use QuoteTracker which allows programatic additions and deletions
to a portfolio, so the process is "automatable".

Walt