[amibroker] Dimitris, Bill Barnard, Bob Jagow., Mr. Valley, and kaveman

I just returned to my median calculation problem today, and noticed
more posts about it from Dimitris last Sunday. I'm just blown away by
all the input you all have given me - I now have over a dozen posts
and private responses to my request for help.

Each of you has given me some more to think about besides my original
problem, which is a good thing, and I really appreciate all your
input. I expect to have this wrapped up in the next couple of days,
thanks to all the help I've received.

Even if some of the responses turned out to be not quite the answer,
they ALL gave me another way of looking at my problem, a better
understanding of different ways to code AFL that will help with
future problems, or perhaps just made me question my own assumptions
about how to approach things.

This list is an incredible resource - Tomasz has created something
special with AB and this user group. Someday I hope I can repay the
help I've received here, once I get to be proficient in AFL and AB in
general. Thanks to your "hand-holding", I'm getting over the learning
hump a lot quicker than I could have on my own.

To everyone who gave up their time to offer help, thanks very, VERY
much.

DC