Re: [amibroker] DT, you may be right, but not yet

DT . . .

You may be very right.  ^^_^^  I got flat -- completely flat.  I
don't let winners become losers.

At 2 pm we were still treading water at the key levels, with the
market clearly looking for an upside breakout. At that time machinery
orders were released, and it was a negative surprise. Futures
*tanked* in the last hour. In the face of so much volume, I decided
to just get out and let the dust settle. Very, very negative close, @
10,846.  I was going to enter here, but it's simply too negative for
my taste.  If machinery orders can do this, even after a full one yen
bounce on the forex . . . there isn't enough support, IMHO.

The only thing I was right about was expecting a denouement today.  I
think we had one.

Yuki